Mini Empanadas with Chorizo
Appetizer – 20 portions
Suất ăn persons, Thời gian chế biến: 20 minutes, Thời gian nấu ăn 20 minutes
- 125 g chorizo, in small cubes
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ red bell pepper, diced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 200 g chilled pie crust dough (pâte brisée) or pizza dough
- Stir the chorizo with the shallot and bell pepper in a skillet and fry on low heat for 2 to 3 minutes until the bell pepper is tender. Take off the heat and stir in the parsley. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Use a glass to cut twenty 5 cm rounds from the dough. Scoop a spoonful of the chorizo mixture onto each round. Press the edges together between thumb and index finger, creating a scallop pattern.
- Put 10 empanadas in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes and bake the empanadas until they are golden brown and done.
- Bake the remaining empanadas in the same way. Serve the empanadas lukewarm.