Just like grandmère used to make
Suất ăn 1 persons, Thời gian chế biến: 0 minutes, Thời gian nấu ăn 60 minutes
- For the pastry:
- 250 g flour
- 125 g cold butter, in cubes
- 1 egg
- For the filling:
- 150 g almond paste
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 kg apples (Elstar)
- juice of half a lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons runny honey
- - 26 cm round, loose-bottomed cake tin, greased
- Place the kneading knife in the food processor and put the flour and butter in the bowl. Add a pinch of salt and the egg. Let the food processor run until the pastry comes together. Add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water if necessary. Finish off by kneading the pastry by hand for a few minutes on a floured surface. Wrap the pastry in cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a width of about 30 cm across. Line the bottom and sides of the cake tin with it. Cut away any excess pastry around the top. Mix the almond paste with the crème fraîche and pour in the cake tin, spreading it over the bottom.
- Peel and quarter the apples and remove the cores. Place the slicing disk in the food processor. Push the apple pieces through the feeding tube to finely slice the apples. Empty the bowl halfway through, to prevent the slices from getting pureed. Sprinkle the apple slices with the lemon juice and arrange them in overlapping circles in the cake tin. Place the cake tin one shelf under the centre of the oven and bake the tart for 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Take the tart out of the oven and generously brush the apple slices with honey. Leave to cool until lukewarm or cold. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or crème fraîche.
- 1 hour preparation time + 30 minutes in the fridge