The creamy cannellini bean has a smooth texture and nutty flavour and works wonders when combined with spinach.
Suất ăn 4 persons, Thời gian chế biến: 0 minutes, Thời gian nấu ăn 23 minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g leek
- 50 g chopped onions
- 200 g cannellini beans, drained
- 1 bay leaf
- pepper & salt
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Finely slice the leek.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the spinach, into the soup maker, close the lid and select the chunky soup program.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid and stir in the spinach. Leave for 30 seconds before serving.