Chicken soup can be made from scratch by making a stock from chicken, chicken bones or leftovers. But for a chicken soup without the hassle, you can use this quick recipe instead.
Suất ăn 4 persons, Thời gian chế biến: 0 minutes, Thời gian nấu ăn 23 minutes
- 120 g carrots
- 300 g chicken breast
- 60 g chopped onions
- 120 g sweet corn, drained
- 600 ml chicken stock
- pepper & salt
- 1 table spoon chopped parsley
- 6 stalks thyme
- extra chopped parsley, to garnish
- Peel the carrot and cut into 1 cm cubes. Chop the chicken into 2 cm pieces.
- Place the ingredients into the soup maker, close the lid and press the chunky soup program.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid, pour into bowls and sprinkle with some chopped parsley.