Bake a delicious apple pie in your Airfryer. Tips for other variations: replace part of the apple with apricot, pear or cherries.
- For the dough:
- 125 g butter or margarine
- 125 g superfine sugar
- 250 g self-rising flour
- ½ lemon
- For the filling:
- 1.5 kg tart apples
- 60 g golden raisins
- 10 g currants
- 2 tablespoons vanilla custard
- 5 tablespoons apricot jam
- 200 g sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- For decoration:
- Powdered sugar
- Clean the lemon, grate the peel and squeeze the fruit. Mix the butter with the sugar, the lemon juice, the lemon peel and a pinch of salt until combined. Then rub the self-rising flour into the butter mixture.
- Peel and slice the apples. Mix with the raisins, currants, custard, apricot jam, cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll the dough out to 28 cm (for one tin in the Airfryer Avance XL) or divide into three and roll out to 20 cm each (for three tins in the Airfryer Viva). Grease the tin(s) with a little melted butter and place a sheet of parchment paper on it/them. Put the dough in the tin and press down level. To avoid air bubbles, prick holes in the base with a fork. Spread the filling on top and bake the cake. The cooking time and temperature for the Viva is 30 minutes at 160 degrees; for the Avance XL, 50 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Mẹo: Airfryer Viva: 3 spring form cake tins (16 cm) Airfryer Avance XL: 1 spring form cake tin (20 cm) Parchment paper